Academy Laser Clinics specialise in world-leading laser treatments and non-invasive cosmetic medical procedures to address the common aesthetic and lifestyle concerns of aging. Our professional facilities in Crows Nest (Sydney), Subiaco (Perth) and Bunbury (Western Australia) offer proven technologies and innovative techniques. Please contact us with enquiries or to book an appointment.
Academy Laser Clinics Payment Terms
Cosmetic medical procedures are generally elective and, in most cases, are not entitled to Medicare or private health rebates. Patients are required to pay for these cosmetic procedures privately so it is important you are fully informed of your options and the associated costs, which will be explained during your consultation. Please ask us for clarification if anything remains uncertain before scheduling a procedural date.
- For most procedures, patients are first required to schedule a no-obligation consultation with one of our Cosmetic Doctors or Surgeons, subject to a Consultation Fee ranging from $100 (General) to $230 (Specialist Surgeon), which is payable in advance to confirm your preferred appointment time.
- For General GP consultations and some minor procedures, a Medicare rebate may be available. Please enquire at time of booking.
- Alternatively, you may wish to schedule a complimentary consult with one of our Registered Nurses or Therapists to discuss treatment options and associated costs.
- During or after your Consultation, you will be provided with a Quote for your treatment program along with an estimate of any additional costs such as hospital fees, anaesthetic fees, post-care dressings, medications, etc.
Cooling Off Period
- Many of our procedures can be performed immediately after consultation including MonaLisa Touch, PRP-Therapy, facial injectables, SnoreStop Laser, lesion removal, etc.
- For more advanced cosmetic medical procedures (CALIBRE, Thread Lift, DOT Laser, Blephoraplasty) we will insist on a 7-day cooling-off period following your Consultation. For patients under 18 years, this period will be longer.
- Once a procedural date and time is booked, a minimum of 20% of the Quoted Fees is required to secure the appointment and facilities. This facility fee will be applied towards the quoted cost of your procedure and we are happy to reschedule procedural dates on a minimum of 72 hours prior notice, however, the facility fee may be forfeited for late cancellations and no-shows, as Doctor and Facility time is lost.
- Full payment must be received before or on the day of your scheduled procedure or surgery.
Academy Laser Clinics accept a number of payment options as outlined below.
Cash/Bank Transfer/Debit Card
This is the recommended way to pay for all cosmetic medical or elective surgical procedure.
Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard)
Our EFTPOS facilities can process Visa and MasterCard payments.
Note – Australian cards incur no additional processing fees, however, International cards will be subject to a 2.5% surcharge.
Direct Debit Installment Providers
All treatments with our Registered Nurses may be paid using ZipMoney, which offers 6months interest-free terms.
If you already have a ZipMoney Account and would like to use this to pay for Doctor procedures, please enquire with one of our client coordinators who can provide more details.
Medical Finance Companies
There are specialised finance options available to suit all types of applicants wishing to have Cosmetic or Plastic Surgery, such as MediPay, MacCredit and personal bank loans. Some of these providers have quick and simple application processes with fast approvals, however, this is outside the scope of our services and must be arranged directly.
PLEASE NOTE: Our practice is NOT a credit or loan provider, we provide NO financial advice and we do not offer or endorse any specific finance company or commercial payment plan as part of our cosmetic medical or surgical services. We do NOT receive any commissions or rebates from any finance providers. You will need to consider your own financial circumstances when considering if finance is suitable for you.
Academy Laser Clinics provide specialised medical centres built upon decades of aesthetic, lifestyle and gyneacological expertise. We aim to create a new era with beautiful skin, peaceful sleep and intimate comfort using world-leading laser technology and non-surgical cosmetic medicine …